Above the Clouds Resource Pack, 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft does not change or alter the original textures or part of the game instead it gives a much better appearance to the in-game sky visuals. This Pack changed Minecraft default sky and made it extraordinarily fascinating and breathtaking. It also adds a lot of customized lightmaps for you to enjoy.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Above the Clouds Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2