Air Blocks Map for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a parkour map created by SpeedAdventure. This is a parkour where you should jump in the air, focusing on the side and bottom blocks. Approximate time of the game on this map 15 minutes. Download the map from the link below and challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Air Blocks Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 to 1.12.2