Baldur’s Craft Resource Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an attempt to bring the aesthetics of the greatest RPG of all time, Baldur’s Gate, into the greatest sandbox of all time, Minecraft, to create a comprehensive re-skin that is still recognizably similar to vanilla Minecraft but still strongly evocative of Baldur’s Gate.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Baldur’s Craft Resource Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2