Better Title Screen Mod 1.12/1.11.2 is a client-side mod that provides options to customize the Minecraft’s title screen text.
The main feature of Better Title Screen is the ability to add custom text to the title screen including support for colored text and multiple lines. Better Title Screen can also be used to turn off the info shown on the title screen like the current versions of Minecraft and the current number of loaded mods.
This is an example of how your title screen could look, with Better Title Screen.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Better Title Screen Mod 1.12/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12