Custom Mob Spawner Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a utility for Mo’ Creatures mod. It allows you to set where the creatures spawn. Without it Mo’ Creatures mobs will not spawn.
The animals no longer despawn and their spawn is based on the biome seed. In other words, the randomness of spawning was removed. There are several mods that relied on the prior mob spawning method to add custom mobs to the game, like Mo’Creatures, More Creeps and Weirdos, Humans+ and many more.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Custom Mob Spawner Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
The post Custom Mob Spawner Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 (Control How Mobs Can Spawn) appeared first on 9Minecraft | Minecraft Mod.