Ecclesia Darii Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a building map created by RezolutnyDarek. This map is inspired by various Gothic cathedrals, bring the style of a French garden into Minecraft.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 8 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Ecclesia Darii Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.12.2