Escape the Lab Map 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a puzzle map created by Wafflecakes.You’ve been captured by a mad scientist, along with other testificates, who’s about to perform tests on you and your cellmate. Your cellmate, however, is determined to escape from the lab. When the guards are out for a lunch break, your cellmate decides it’s the time to strike. You manage to get out of your cell, however, you still have to escape from the scientist. Escape The Lab has lots of puzzles, parkour, a maze and much more. Can you be creative with a bow and arrow? Can you crack the code? Do you think you’ll be able to survive the parkour? Or get out of the maze? Find out now!
Next to the main objective, there is also a lot of fun “side stuff” for you to do!
Side challenge: Collect as many emeralds as you can to compete with other players! Tell us in the comments below how many you have found and/or vote on the poll.
- Download correct version below to avoid bugs when playing.
- You should set Render Distance to 8 or higher.
- You cannot destroy any blocks (except snow) or place any blocks.
- Collect as many emeralds as you can.
- You should set Difficulty to Normal.
- Do not trade with villagers.
- You can only save your emeralds in the Ender Chests.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Escape the Lab Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.5.2