Find the Button Happy New Year 2018 Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a finding map created by ladybug_lady_99. Concluding of 10 unique levels, all of them is created based on the New Year event. You will find yourself on the way of getting to a firework show, but you have some problems in the middle of the way. You will have to find the button to travel there as fast as you could or you will be late for the show. Can you do it? A hint book will be given at the start of the game so read it if you get stuck at some point. Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- This map is for single player.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Find the Button Happy New Year 2018 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12
The post Find the Button Happy New Year 2018 Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft appeared first on 9Minecraft | Minecraft Mod.