FTBLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a library mod that is used for all of our mods. Allows editing some configs ingame, multiple modes within the same pack, etc. You can view all commands here.
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- To change the mode, you can either type “/ftb_mode set [mode]” in chat or go to saves/world/ and type the mode in “ftb_gamemode.txt”.
For Minecraft 1.9.4+:
- To change the mode, you can either type “/ftb packmode set [mode]” in chat or go to saves/world/world_data.json and replace “mode” value.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
FTBLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2
The post FTBLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Library for FTB_ModpackTeam’s Mods) appeared first on 9Minecraft | Minecraft Mod.