Half-Life 2 Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is based on the famous game series which hasn’t release a third sequel called Half-Life. This Pack adds Half-Life 2 weapons and armors with 3D support to the game. The GUI also get a make-over with black and orange color palette which looks very similar to what it looked like in the game. A lot of mobs also got replaced with unique Half-Life enemies for players to enjoy.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Half-Life 2 Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2