Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod 1.12/1.11.2 visualizes the light level on top of blocks. This mod displays light level on blocks so you know when to place torches
How to use:
- The default shortcut key to turn on/off light level overlay is F4. You can change it in “Options -> Controls”.
- You can use Shift + F4 to toggle sky light calculation. Ctrl + F4 to toggle overlay type.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod 1.12/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12