Little Blocks Mod 1.7.10 allows you to shrink your entire Minecraft world to microscopic size. It adds in a special wand that lets you make everyblock in the game Tiny. Make a whole Tiny World in Minecraft.
This mod allows you to polish up your creativity and optimize your redstone systems. Indeed, the size of blocks placed in a little blocks is divided by eight compared to its original size, so you can place 512 blocks instead of one. Be careful though with the size of your creations because the resources (memory, gpu / cpu …) increases proportionally with it.
All this mod requires is for you to place a dirt block into a crafting table and you’ll get the Little Blocks Wand. A simple left click on an empty cube turns that into the Little Blocks cube and you’ll now see that you have many smaller cube spaces within that one cube to place your blocks.
Using a LittleBlock is quite simple, you must first craft it : 1 dirt -> 1 LittleBlock. Once in the inventory, you can now place i
When the LittleBlock is placed, your cursor selection becomes smaller to where you placed it. You can now place any type of block in it. The LittleBlock extends automatically when you exceed the size of a normal block.
About the Redstone, you can connect a Little Redstone circuit to a normal Redstone circuit by using a RedTorch or a Repeater else you could get an error. An other thing that should be good to know is the sides of a LittleBlock act like an OR Gate (if you have one or more RedTorch activated on the LittleSide, the normal Side will be active too).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and SlimeVoid Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Little Blocks Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
The post Little Blocks Mod 1.7.10 (Tiny Worlds, Shrink Ray) appeared first on 9Minecraft | Minecraft Mod.