Modular Machinery Mod 1.12.2/1.12 is a modpack maker toolset to create custom, massive, unique and complex machines and recipes from scratch with JSON. The mod includes decorative casings and tiered, configurable tiers of item/fluid/energy input/output buses/hatches to allow for the creation of big multiblock machinery like Gregtech’s Implosion Compressor, Vacuum Freezer… and whatever you might imagine.
The mod is intended as toolset for modpack makers and not meant to be just thrown into a pack and not modified at all. Adjust/Add/Remove recipes and machines to fit the pack you’re creating. The mod also comes with 3 pre-defined machines and a couple of recipes that are meant as examples to show how recipes and machines can be defined and how the result of that then looks like.
Modular Machinery Mod Wiki Page:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Modular Machinery Mod 1.12.2/1.12 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
The post Modular Machinery Mod 1.12.2/1.12 (Create Custom Machines) appeared first on 9Minecraft | Minecraft Mod.