Monoblocks Mod 1.7.10 is a fun mod which includes many blocks for creative and survival builders alike. You can craft dyed versions of many blocks including wood planks, stone, stone bricks, iron, cobblestone and glowstone. You can use plain colored blocks if you looking to build something simple. The mod adds lots of fencing options too so now your army of sheep, pigs and cows will no longer escape from their pens. Monoblocks also adds blocks that include addtional functions such as smelting with the Iron Furnace, storing items with the stone chest, lighting your land with numerous lighting options and listening to your favorite music with the stereo. The mod also adds weaponry and tools such as lightsabers, pickaxes, shovels, hoes, axes and a long range ammunition propelling device. If you ever happen to get hungry, don’t fear because many food items are avalible with Monoblocks. Sink your teeth into a pizza, donut, fries or if you are really hungry, a burger pattie. Monoblocks is also great for modern map makers with its additions of road related blocks including 49 traffic signs, 4 traffic lights and 2 street lights. The possibilities are endless with Monoblocks.
Colored blocks are simple to craft and only require the original block, be it stone, bricks, iron, or even glowstone, to be combined with any of the in-game dyes. Now any color available in the game can be used to make almost any block a different color than what it once was. And then you can use those newly crafted blocks to make colorful fences. And with the ability to craft with glowstone blocks, you can make glowing fences too.
But for the Star Wars fans out there this mod adds a neat new weapon to the Minecraft realm: Lightsabers! Bring out your inner Jedi or Sith Lord and unleash fury on your blocky enemies.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Monoblocks Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2