No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.12/1.11.2 is a minecraft mod prevents mob spawning on wood logs. Stop mob spawning on trees. Creepers will no more fall on your head. Especially useful if you have some mods which can generate big trees, such as Thaumcraft, ExtraBiomesXL, etc.
- Disable mob spawning on woodlogs (default).
- Disable mob spawning on mushroom blocks (default).
- Control mob spawning by customized rules. Based on:
- Mob Name / Type
- Biome Name / ID / Type
- Spawn Position
- Spawn Block Name / Material
- Dimension Name / ID
- Moon Phase
- Light Level
- Game ticks
- All of the above are setting in a single and neat config file.
- Add/Override entries of mob spawning list.
- Adjust the spawning capacity of mobs.
- Increase overall spawning rate (number of spawning tries in a tick) of mobs.
Ghast in desert (By adding “@biometype: SANDY, mob: ghast, weight: 1000” to rules)
Peaceful plains, dangerous savanna (By adding “biome: plains” to rules)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.12/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12