Outer Space Burning Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is an adventure map created by Drengodr. This map is a gift from the creator to the two famous YouTubers Pat and Jen. This time, you will be able to burn three things: a flying saucer, a space shutter, and an astronaut. The map also has many features such as unique custom items, four space-themed kits, and four mob-themed kits. Are you ready to burn all of them? Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Outer Space Burning Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12