Paintball Mod 1.8/1.7.10 adds a few new items to the game: a remote, full sets of armor, scanners, insta-bases, flags, pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, snipers, launchers, grenades, claymores, C4, pellets, pods, armor racks, weapon racks, med kits, and paintbrushes in all the colors of the rainbow. This mod can be a lot of fun to play with others, so host a LAN or server and invite your friends .
It gives you paintball guns and armor of different colors so you can get a server up and play games like capture the flag with your friends. You can have up to 6 team colors each with their respective armors, bases, and weapons. You essentially want to build an Insta-base stocked with gear racks, weapon racks, ammunition and a flag. The gear and weapon racks will auto-reload so there’s no need to restock them. And the bases are locked to a player’s color so someone of a different color can’t enter the base. From there the game is set to begin.
Each new weapon has a different skill set ranging from single shot to burst shot to scatter shot. There are also grenades, claymores and C4 to add explosive damage to the game. The C4 is also detonated from a remote so that adds an element of surprise to your tactics.
Pellets in a Wall
The recipes are the same for every team. Just replace the red items with whatever color you want.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Paintball Mod 1.8/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0