Shiny Pixels Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a simplistic Pack which was created with the idea of bringing a whole new look to the game, making those who decided to use it feels special. It gives you this plastic, cartoony feeling which is very unique, suitable for those whom with simple mind doesn’t want to think a lot or having to look at all those fancy textures. It’s compatible with 1.12 and older (older require modifications in the pack; check inside the pack for instructions in the “textures” folder)
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Shiny Pixels Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2