StepUp Mod 1.12/1.11.2 allows you to walk up one block height without having to jump up. If your character cannot walk up blocks on a server with this activated, deactivate or you could get a ban from that server for “hacking”. Press “J” to activate and deactivate the effects ingame. The keybind can be changed in the controls menu.
This mod allows the player to cycle through 3 auto jump options using the StepUp keybind.
- StepUp Auto Jump
- No Auto Jump
- Minecraft Auto Jump
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
StepUp Mod 1.12/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12