TechReborn Mod 1.12/1.11.2 is a remake of GregTech mod and IndustrialCraft 2 mod, from Minecraft 1.4.7, for modern Minecraft. It brings most of GregTech mod’s features and behaviours to Minecraft, with lots of tweaks, and a few additions. It is compatible with a lot of mods.
This mod includes tools and machines to gather resources, process materials, and progression throughout the mod.
- Multipart cables.
- Its own powernet with exploding machines.
- A lot of things based on IC2.
- Quantum chest: Nearly unlimited storage for one type of item (Will keep items when wrenched).
- Quantum tank: Nearly unlimited storage for one type of fluid (Will keep fluids when wrenched).
- Advanced lava generator: Drains lava faster but produces more power.
- LESU: Stores more power the more Lesu storage blocks around it.
- IDSU: Stores power that can be shared between them (Think ender chest for power).
- Multiblock Blast furnace: A multiblock required to make Steel/Titanium/Chrome .
- Industrial Sawmill: Can turn most types of wood into 6 planks + sawdust.
- Rock Cutter: A tool that consumes power in return for the Silk tuch enchant.
- Advanced version of the Ic2 tools.
- A load of machines to craft components for these items + machines.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and RebornCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
TechReborn Mod 1.12/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12