Tropicraft Mod 1.7.10 adds a whole new dimension, for those of us who love the beach. It also adds a variety of tropical items, a Tropical Realm, villages, trading, treasures, gear, fishing to your Minecraft world.
This dimension is a tropical world filled with new mobs, trees, treasures, and biomes. Most ores cannot be found in the Tropical Realm, though there are many new ores to mine. There are even new types of villagers, which can trade with players for useful items.
This mod adds new music discs as well, three of which were written by the popular electronic musician known as Punchaface. Punchaface wrote Buried Treasures, Low Tide, and Surf. These are in their three-track album, Tropitunes, which can be downloaded on Bandcamp.
Entering the Tropical Realm is achieved by drinking a Piña Colada while sitting on any Chair. Pineapples, Bamboo Chutes, and Palm Trees are required for this, and are available in the Overworld. The Palm Tree must have at least one Coconut. Breaking the Coconut with a Sword will yield Coconut Chunks. An Empty Bamboo Mug made of the Bamboo Chutes combined with the Coconut Chunks and Pineapple will result in a Piña Colada. Sitting in a Chair at sunset and drinking the cocktail will take the player to the Tropical Realm on a Sandstone structure, with a fluid inside of it. This fluid acts as a portal to exit the realm. To exit, the player can drink another Piña Colada while sinking to the bottom of the portal.
To get into the realm:
- Get materials:
- Coconut chunks (Break a coconut with a sword)
- A pineapple
- Wool (Possible colors are red, yellow, light blue, magenta and green)
- Make a bamboo mug:
- Make a Pina Colada:
- Make a chair (Can be any of the previously listed colors):
- Place the chair
- At sunset, drink the Pina Coloda
Note: Due to Block/Item IDs changing, old worlds will be incompatible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Extract the contents of the ‘mods’ folder in the zip file into folder /.minecraft/mods.
- Note: You will have to open up the zip to be able to extract the contents.
- Copy the TCSchematics folder into /.minecraft/
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tropicraft Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
The post Tropicraft Mod 1.7.10 (Tropical Paradise, Let’s Go On Holidays) appeared first on 9Minecraft | Minecraft Mod.