Useful Cows Mod 1.12.2/1.12 adds 16 unique cows, each of those drop specific resource or have a unique twist in them. Every cow will now break crops (if mob griefing will be on) and if enabled in config will attack players. Cows will have same stats as default vanilla minecraft cow. Every cow has own spawn rates and some options in config file.
- Cobblestone Cow: Drops cobblestone on death.
- Coal Cow: Drops Coal on death.
- Iron Cow: Drops Iron ingots on death.
- Golden Cow: Drops Gold Ingots on death.
- Lapis Lazuli Cow: Drops Lapis lazuli on death.
- Redstone Cow: (Emits redstone particles) Drops Redstone on death.
- Diamond Cow: Drops Diamonds on death.
- Emerald Cow: Drops Emeralds on death .
- Quartz Cow: (Immune to fire) Drops Quartz on death.
- Glowstone Cow: (Will emit light) Drops Glowstone dust.
- Obsidian Cow: (Immune to any type of explosions & fire) Drops Obsidian on death.
- Experience Cow: (Right click with empty bottle in survival to get exp bottles) Drops Experience Bottles on death.
- Hallowen Cow: (Truly magical being that needs to be rightclicked with diamonds! also don’t punch it) Drops Pumpkins on death.
- Pink Cow: (Most majestic cow 4ever!) Drops pink dyes on death.
- Sponge Cow: (Absorbs Certain amount of water, that can be configured in config)
- Smart Cow: (Can Open Doors, pick up and place blocks).
Protect your crops
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Useful Cows Mod 1.12.2/1.12 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12